7.06.2007

The Calypso Series

Hello all! I'm happy to announce a new eye collection (finally!) called The Calypso Series. This eye collection feature 6 hues, each with the reflection of an island sunset hinted in the iris. Each shade sells for L$100 and includes both large and small iris sizes.


An example of the six shades. These eyes are hand-painted and were a labor of love. I may release more colors, I'm open to suggestions. As of right now, I'm thinking I may make these limited edition, but I haven't decided. So, if you're interested, don't wait to get yours!



In case you're worried the eyes may look odd when worn... this pic demonstrates how you can hardly tell the difference from a fair distance. (Daquiri, Small Iris) Trust me, you're going to look positively enchanting, no matter which shade you choose.

Kisses
- LY -

2 comments:

Claudine Jewell said...

im so deeply in love with my Honolulu Eyes....Thank you
CJ

Lux Yao said...

I'm so glad you like them!