9.19.2007

Coming Soon...


In case you were wondering, this is why I haven't put out any new releases this week. I *am* working. I intend to release this mix-n-match line of street/punk/gawthwear in mid-to-late October, possibly early November. Its happening organically as most of my projects do, so I can't tell you how many pieces, or give the specifics. I am hoping to include some menswear or unisexwear in the line.

Also, I look forward to participating in the Divine Intervention show, Oct 5 @ 5-8PM SLT. Other designers in the lineup include: Tuli Asturias, Betty Barracuda, Betty Doyle, Shai Delacroix, Kara Eagle, and Haedon Quine. How amazing is that? I am so flattered to be among such accomplished and talented designers.

I've also opened a new location of the store, or... er, rather, will have opened it after this afternoon at some point! So, I will give details on that ASAP.

Look for a group freebie from the Sour line to come your way!


XoXoXo,
Lux Yao

3 comments:

レベカ ギルモア said...

Huzzah! XD

I just wanted to mention.. I've seen the new line so far and it looks absolutely awesome!

Grats on the fashion show and the new shop! You rawk girl! :D

Whatsername again....? said...

oh mah gawd! as if your cocktail couture wasn't cute enough already...this is going to be killer!

grats on the show, that's AWESOME!


(added you to my blogroll thingummy)

Anonymous said...

and I wanted to add that I have that skirt LOL, and I loves it!