5.24.2007

East meets West...


At this time, I'm happy to announce that the East meets West fashion show will be taking place on June 17, 2007 @ 12:00PM-2:00PM SLT (Second Life Time, or Pacific Standard Time). The first hour will feature the designs of Cherry Tokyos Kimonos, and the second hour will feature my work. Cherry & I have arranged for DJ Nexeus Fatale to provide music and voice for the shows, so come with your audio enabled!

I am hoping to hire two more female models for the show, so if you are interested, please drop a notecard to me in-world (Lux Yao) that includes at least 6 snapshots. I am interested in your shape and skin. I will be providing L$ for the model to purchase hair, and am looking for a skin designer interested in providing skin my portion of the show, as Tete a Pied is providing geisha skins for Cherry Tokyo.

In other news, I will be on vacation, and away from SL, May 26-30. If you have any customer service issues, please submit a notecard to me with 'Amaretto' in the file name, otherwise I may not be able to address it. Please DO NOT IM me with customer service issues between May 26-30, because I will already be swamped with IMs and you may get lost in the shuffle. I am dedicated to making customers happy, to the best of my ability.

During this time, if you should need to contact me about anything that may be time-sensitive, email me at lux.yao@gmail.com, and I will do my best to accomodate you ASAP.

No comments: