5.20.2007

To Mesh, or not to Mesh?

I'm particularly proud of this weekend release, Hear Me Rawr! This snakeskin-print dress is top, glitch pant, (or as I call them "G Pant", because I'm lazy) and system skirt for L$180. The matching bangles are also available in the accessories section of the store for L$75! Look for a matching handbag in the future. I plan to release a line of handbags for my upcoming fashion show.



I also wanted to take a moment to talk about system skirts on SL. I know some SL fashion critics out there are completely anti-mesh skirts in SL (*see Linden Lifestyles Top Ten Things That Must Die #8) Not that I disagree with the fabulous S & S, they're completely right. However, Jaydei Benmergui makes a nice arguement for them in her Fashionista Post over at Second Style. Regardless of the love/hate relationship I have with system skirts, I'm using them. Sometimes a flexi skirt just ain't right.

As Steven Colbert says, "And that's the WORD."

No comments: