6.17.2007

Get a sweet &%# for L$50.



The sale on the Sweetcheeks Jeans continues until 5PM ST today.

In other news, if you didn't make it down to the East Meets West show - have a look at the photos taken by our Dj Nexeus Fatale. This includes photos from both my collection, and the collection of Cherry Tokyo, who we saw the first hour of the show.

Thank you to all who took time to come by. For those of you who missed it, I'm sorry, the gift packages are no longer available. One more time, I have to thank Lovey Darling of Loveys Boutique for donating the skins for my models. If you haven't demo'd a Lovey's skin, then you're missing out.

Working on some new stuff this morning.
Love ya!

- Lux -

1 comment:

Alpha Gam @ GCSU said...

Looks like it was a lovely event! I'm sorry I didn't make it. I didn't wake up until 5pm after working the night before.