6.19.2007

New Release: Ava



Definitely not like my usual stuff - but, I don't know. Something possessed me to do this dress. So, it may be kinda gawthy - but, it's important to remain stylish even *after* you've been bitten by a vampire.

Ava is a shirt, g pant, shirt and jacket. The jacket has prim sleeve attachments, to give you a little flair in the sleeves. Like almost every outfit I sell, Ava is L$200.

Also, I'd like to share a tip with all of you, which I absolutely *love*. I picked up an outfit from Dakota Buck at Savvy?, and she included a notecard with this majorly fabulous tip:

"...as I know a lot of people dislike the system (non-prim) skirts... In order to get the most out of your skirt you need to have a separate "skirt shape". Make a copy of your current shape, [name the copy something like, "Shape (System Skirt Version)" and wear it] so you know what it is and then edit your appearance. It's best to be wearing the skirt when you do this. Got to Shape>Legs and move the sliders on "Hip Width" and "Butt Size" towards the left until you achieve a size closer to what you should look like without the skirt."

Such an excellent idea!
I have a system skirt shape now.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Nimue Galatea said...

Lux!! I love your clothes. Why didn't I find them before? They are classy and crisp and breathtaking. Wow, thank you for sharing with us your divine sense of style ^^

Anonymous said...

Excellent tip from 'Kota! I have an alternate "skinny" shape and I only ever wear it with the system skirts. I loooooove being a curvier girl, thank goodness most prim skirts allow for it! Yay for curves! :-D

Lux Yao said...

Nimue - Probably because I'm still pretty new! :p Thank you so much for your kind compliments!